FOCUS : Fabrice Constantin

Fabrice Constantin


Fabrice Constantin is a French photographer whose first passion is Wine. He developed a passion for photography when he moved to Singapore.

(I "stole" these introduction lines from a beautiful article on Pop and Films)

I came accross Fabrice's work when he sent me pictures he had taken of Matt Turner (my favorite model). I thought it was really kind of him to send me a bunch of pictures without me even knowing about him (at the time) & himself barely knowing about me (apart from my appreciation of Matt). And since then I've come to really appreciate the man as well as the photographer.

What I appreciate the most about Fabrice's work is the way he captures the male body. His pictures of male models & especially male bodies are sensual & erotic at the same time yet never crude. He has a way to add lights effects in his pictures that makes them unique. Not just capturing a muscular body/focusing on abs or butts or whatever but actually capturing the essence of masculinity and he does so with the models he shoots as well as with himself. The pictures are really artistic whether they're in color or black & white & they not only catch the eye instantly but, as far as I'm concerned, make me appreciate the beauty of masculinity even more. And to be honest I appreciate his self-portraits as much as his other shots if not a little more. 

I guess now the best thing to do is to actually show you the work I'm talking about...


MODELING 




























SELF-PORTRAITS 





Video I made with his self-portraits & pictures taken by Michel Das Photo | Website ðŸ‘‡






Fabrice also takes amazing pics of landscapes, here are my favorites.
























Comments