Why Matt Turner is my favorite model ?

Why Matt Turner is my favorite model ?


BY SHAYNE NIEMIEC 👆

Matt on my page 👇


I've been asked that question a few times in DMs on Instagram (not in a bad way) & today I thought of writing a post about WHY I like Matt Turner so much.


First let's go back in time ! 

It was in August 2017 that I first saw a picture of Matt. A pic from his shooting with Rick Day. I can say my jaw dropped when I saw him because damn ! The picture speaks for itself 👇



And I have to say that this photoshoot is still my favorite ever today. It's a timeless masterpiece. It's really this shooting who set things in motion for me. I mean regarding my page Hot Dudes Good Mood. The page was not my idea in the first place but my best friend's & she got bored real quick & I took it over. Little did I know (or care !) about models at the time but when I saw Matt I knew why I would take HDGM over & that he would be the most important model there.

Let's have a look at other masterpieces from the shooting by Rick Day 👇






But of course it's not the only reason why I like him. Since I've started following his modeling journey I have NOT ONCE been disappointed. I see dozens of models a week & there is quite a number of them that I appreciate but in my opinion Matt Turner is the most surprising & creative of them all. With EVERY photoshoot you can expect something different. He's never repetitive, always bringing something new in every picture, always being genuine & unique & that's the first thing I appreciate about him. You can see how unique he is in the following pictures 👇

UNKNOWN 👇




BY RAKESH ROOPAVATARAM 👇



BY MARC ROUMI 👇



This shot is an absolute masterpiece & one of my very favorite. 👇



What I love about Matt is that he's never afraid to reinvent himself. Some men while being models are afraid to do anything else than "manly" shots, showing abs, muscles or posing in underwear or suits or whatever. It's not Matt's case obviously ! 👇


BY NICK HERNANDEZ 👇





The result is simply breathtaking ! 

Too many people are afraid to push boundaries because they're afraid it'll harm their masculinity. Truth is a real man ain't afraid to embrace his feminine side & he doesn't look any less amazing doing so.

I won't lie, another thing I really appreciate with Matt is how nice he is. He's a very simple person, not taking himself seriously & has a really beautiful soul. It's always nice when you feature someone because you're appreciative of his looks to know that he's beautiful on the inside as well.

One other thing I find beautiful in Matt... His eyes ! They're so expressive & they light up his entire face. They also have flecks of gold in them. Look for yourselves ! 👇

BY JEFFERY BEASLEY ðŸ‘‡





BY HOMMEFOTO - HANNES PHOTO ðŸ‘‡


BY MARC ROUMI 👇


BY JIMMY MCKENZIE 👇



Seriously !!! 

When you look at most models in shootings, they show a smooth chest, abs on display, muscles on almost every picture & at some point it's kinda cliché. It's another reason why I appreciate Matt that much. He does have abs, he did trim for some photoshoots but in the end he is just au naturel most of the time & I find it much more attractive (not that I don't like smooth chests, six packs & all from time to time of course). 👇 

BY SHAYNE NIEMIEC ðŸ‘‡








BY LIAM LIGHT ðŸ‘‡





BY JIMMY MCKENZIE 👇



BY ARTIE 👇



BY RICK SAINT 👇


BY MITYA NEVSKY 👇


BY LLEVELYN LIGHTSEY ðŸ‘‡


BY FOTOHOMME 👇


UNKNOWN 👇


BY FABRICE CONSTANTIN 👇


BY JADE YOUNG 👇


BY MARC ROUMI 👇



BY NOEL BENTLEY 👇
  

Matt's modeling career is not the most conventional, meaning it's not full of editorials but one thing is sure, EVERYTIME he posts a photo of a shooting, a commercial or else it's totally AMAZING !!! I'm so much in awe of what he does. From the very first time I saw a picture of him I have been a proud supporter of his career & I hope I'll see much more of it in the future. He is, in my opinion, the VERY BEST model ever ! I cannot express the level of appreciation I have for him. 

Some final shots for the road ! Enjoy ! 

BY JEFFERY BEASLEY 👇


BY GARRY 👇



BY ASTRID CABALLERO 👇


BY JASON OUNG 👇



BY JULIANA SOO 👇



UNKNOWN 👇


BY STEVE 👇


BY MITYA NEVSKY 👇


BY NICK HERNANDEZ 👇


BY ZIAD NASIR DAYA 👇 


BY IAN CHANG 👇



BY HANNES VAN DER MERWE 👇


BY AUBREY TROTTER 👇


BY CHIEN LC



BY EDWARD LAI 👇


BY JEFFERY BEASLEY 👇


BY SHAUN BALBAR 👇


BY WILD ROAN STUDIOS 👇


I've talked about commercials earlier, look at how BREATHTAKING Matt is in these 👇




The Original STICKIT 👇



The following's not a commercial but well, WOW !!! By Chien LC.


Oh and of course it's NOT just the professional shots I like. Matt really looks as good in them than he does in selfies/candid ! Even when he's not at his best (i.e. feeling sick or down) or when he's not styled by professionals he looks absolutely stunning & I mean it from the bottom of my heart. 👇

!!! 👇












Each to his own taste of course, but that man is so beautiful !!! I'm so honoured to feature him on my pages & proud of him because he is a warrior & always finds a way to shine the brightest light. As far as I'm concerned he is the BEST ! 




Comments